Meet Carmen Croonquist
With a Master’s degree in Counseling, I have over 25 years of experience in the field of counseling and coaching. My client base has encompassed a wide array of professionals. I’m energized by helping them find clarity on their unique career/life purpose, and align their strengths and passions to live life intentionally. When you engage me as your coach, I partner with you and guide you toward a more authentic and meaningful career and life that makes the most of who you are and who you want to become.My coaching experience has been augmented by the following credentials: Law of Attraction Coach, Certified Career Management Coach, Certified Leadership & Talent Management Coach, Certified Personal Branding Coach, Certified Brain-Based Success Coach (neuroscience emphasis), Certified John Maxwell Leadership Coach & Speaker, and Shift Positive Coach. I created and oversaw a Master’s in Career Coaching program for Adler Graduate School in Minneapolis, which provided the rewarding opportunity to teach and mentor new coaches entering the field. As a motivational speaker, I’ve had the pleasure of inspiring audiences nationally and internationally – most notably in Sweden and Iceland, and Hawaii.
I’m a keen listener and build rapport quickly. Clients consistently commend me for creating a safe environment for the coaching process to unfold. My coaching style is a highly collaborative one. I unite my skills with my clients to bring direction, creativity, and renewed enthusiasm to their personal and professional lives. I take my clients through the process of looking within to discover not just what they can do, but who they are at the core. I draw on my ability to identify my client’s uniqueness and arrange the variables to map out a strategic direction to facilitate goal achievement.
• Master’s degree in Counseling
• Over 25 years of experience as a counselor, coach, leader, speaker, and trainer
• Possess the following coaching certifications: Law of Attraction Coach, Certified Career Management Coach, Certified Leadership & Talent Management Coach, Certified Personal Branding Coach, Certified Brain-Based Success Coach (neuroscience emphasis), Certified John Maxwell Leadership Coach, Speaker and Trainer, Etiquette training – business and professional
• Created & oversaw a Master’s in Career Coaching program and certificate at Adler Graduate School – Minneapolis, MN
• Former Core Faculty Member at Adler Graduate School – Minneapolis, MN
• Former Community Faculty Member at Metropolitan State University – St. Paul, MN
• Motivational speaker who has spoken nationally and internationally – most notably twice in both Sweden and Iceland
• Selected to be part of William Arruda’s elite executive coaching team: “Developing Your Personal Brand” program
• Recognized as a thought leader featured in Richard Bolles’ landmark book “What Color is Your Parachute?”
• Received the Jules Kerlan Lifetime Achievement Award in 2008 from the Minnesota Career Development Association and the 2011 Bridge Award from the Career Thought Leaders Consortium for contributions to the fields of counseling and coaching
The most important underpinning of my holistic view of coaching is mindset – helping my clients “train their brain for gain.” Operating from a strengths-based perspective, I bring in brain-based (neuroscience) success tools to help my clients maximize their potential for personal and professional growth. My expertise in personal branding enables clients to take action, following their own compass. I also use unique tools such as the “Career Story Interview” to uncover life themes and patterns that help clients get in touch with their “story.” My motto is “let your freak flag fly!” (which I admit I borrowed from Jimi Hendrix). To me, this represents helping clients embrace who they genuinely are and mastering the courage to live in accordance with their purpose and passions.
I put my heart into helping individuals create the best possible expressions of themselves (freak flag fly, helping them gain clarity, live more boldly), and have fun doing it
INTERESTED IN HAVING A CONVERSATION ABOUT COACHING?
Just as all coaches are not the right fit for clients, not all clients are the right fit for me. I select clients who meet the following criteria:
1. They possess an inspiring vision/mission for their lives.
2. They are ready to make a greater impact on the world.
3. They are FUN to be with!
4. They are ready to be challenged.
5. They are willing to make a powerful commitment to achieving their goals.
If this is YOU, I would love to set up a conversation with you!
To reach me: